- This ornament was added in 2009. It is a picture of Toby on a ceramic snowflake with "2009" written on it for the year he was born.
- Of course I had to do the same for Charlie. I was less happy with how his came out as the photo is not positioned well. Luckily Snapfish are awesome and gave me a free mulligan.
- This is the Hallmark ornament that Husby and I got this year, perfectly timed for our upcoming trip to Disney.
- This is Charlie's first Hallmark ornament and his second "Baby's First Christmas ornament.
- This is Toby's fourth Hallmark ornament. This year he opened it and hung it on the tree himself. Everyday he checks on his lion
- This is my Department of Homeland Security ornament to celebrate that I became a US citizen this year. Isn't it the strangest thing to hang on a tree.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Oh Christmas Ornaments
I blame my mother, but I may have somewhat of an addiction to Christmas ornaments. It helps that I married into a like minded family. Every year Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Rodenbaugh send everyone a new Hallmark ornament and I always add one or two interesting ones to the tree. This year has seen several new additions.