- I will not worry about the pile of clean, but unfolded, laundry in my living room. This pile is approximately six feet wide by two feet high and dense. It contains my clothes, Husby's clothes and clothes for the boys. It contains towels, dish cloths and winter gear. It's clean, I can kind of find what I need, and I can't worry about it.
- I will not worry about the seven or so reviews I have to do for GeekMom. When that list is gone I am taking a break from reviews for a while so that I can focus on the myriad of creative ideas I have in mind that aren't thing-centric. I have the reviews written in my mind, they just aren't on paper yet.
- I will not worry about making Toby's pants for Thanksgiving, Charlie has his pair, I don't think Toby really needs them. They are cut out and waiting to be sewed when we return, I can substitute the pumpkins for snowflakes and make Christmas pants.
- I will not worry about making my Thanksgiving dress. Okay maybe this one is harder to let go as it's such an easy project, I might just bring the fabric with me and make it when we get there. But if I don't I won't worry and I'll wear my spiffy new dress from J Crew.
- I will not worry about completing my Christmas knitting projects, I will just buy Fleecey Pjs and deal with it.
- I will not worry about wrapping the Christmas presents I need to bring with me, I will just bring gift bags!
In opposition to that:
- I will be in my PJs and in my bed by 9 tonight and tomorrow so that I am rested for our journey.
- I will crack open my Cricut mini for one last project for a special birthday party on Saturday morning.
- I will spend the evening with my girls at church and my sweet baby Charlie followed by a visit to the craft store.
Taking the stress out, one task at a time, I will not make the Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies that are calling my name. I will wait until we get back and make them for Thanksgiving treats.