Since I seem to have no time at the moment to sit down and write the great American novel, or even any of the blog posts I have in mind, here are a few things that I've been thinking that haven't made it out of my head:
1. Looking for new ways to use my Cricut, stylise my gift giving and move some of those Pins to the COMPLETED board on Pinterest, I created my own birthday labels for a party in October. Sadly they were ripped open before the mom had the chance to snag them for the scrapbook!
2. $35 on a discarded Swing frame at Lowe's and we have the beginnings of a playground for the boys for next year.
3. Squirrels attacked my fall decorations on the porch this year.
4. The entire family is obsessed with wooden trains right now. So obsessed that Husby and I carried on playing for about an hour after putting Toby to bed.
5. This Christmas ornament had to come home with me, seemed far too appropriate this year!
6. I am obsessed with my new broom, never has my kitchen been cleaner. Both because it is the best cleaning implement invented and because I love using it. Gets in every crack, grabs every Cheerio. Seriously, best $6 I ever spent!