... and oh how right she was...
1. A Steamer is no substitute for an iron
2. Bias bind is always better even though it takes longer to hem
3. Parchment Paper and cling film are useful things to keep in your kitchen drawer
4. I need a junk drawer
5. Clean sheets are better than two week old sheets
6. Pillows need to be replaced every once in a while, pillows and tea towels and washcloths oh my!
7. Cake is nice but cupcakes are better
8. Sheets don't have to come in packs
That's all I can think of right now, I'm still holding out on a few!