Friday, April 16, 2010
And the award goes to...
I received an award from a little green birdhouse . . . a wonderful thoughtful bright spot at the end of a very long week - thank you so much! If you haven't visited a little green birdhouse you need to. Everyone should have this amazing woman and her beautiful son in their life! She inspires me on uninspiring days.
So, award rule ~ post 7 fun facts then link back to the award giver, and give your own fave blog the Beautiful Blog Award. Here goes . . .
1. I am an aspiring author and always have several unfinished stories on the go. I have only had non fiction pieces and poetry published so far but remain hopeful.
2. The first time I ever wore a bikini someone decided to take my picture as I was coming down a water slide and put it in the brochure - the bikini went on hiatus for 15 years!
3. My husband came up with a theory about the expansion of the universe that is still discussed at NASA - when he in high school!
4. I have an unnatural attachment to Lobster Rolls since moving to Maine and try at least a dozen different places each summer.
5. I once had an interview at Buckingham palace but turned the job down to pursue my Masters Degree.
6. I am addicted to everything Disney - my Bachelor's thesis was on Disney's representation of foreign cultures to American society.
7. Even when people assume that the baby pooped I cannot blame him - I am such a bad liar and proud of it!
Okay so aside from a little green birdhouse I have several go to blogs from the many I follow
Lollychops always cheers me up and gives me new crafty ideas
This Blessed Nest has already been nominated but she always makes me sit back and enjoy the sunshine
OpieDawn - every time I need some colour in my life!
House full of Monkeys A woman who tugs at my yarn strings!